Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Plead Guilty.

"It's just a minor offence". There's scores of foreigners with such cases every few days. They just plead guilty, pay a fine, and get going their way.

> But I did switch off the phone when warned, Sir.
Some are here for transit, some others are here for short period.  Within hours one can plead guilty and be let off with a simple fine.

>But I did no wrong, Sir.I have proof that my device was on off till after the landing.

Case may go on for years. Just accept your guilt. Move on.

>But you see Sir. I bought the damn tickets. I am a customer. They are service providers. I handle clients daily. How do I handle my clients and how are these guys treating theirs?

You should have switched off your mobile in the first place.

>The phone was off. It was the arguing. They have the power, which they misused. And you're suggesting I give in to this absollute harassment?

"You can't fight the might of Kenya Airways". Just accept your guilt. And be a free man.

>But, isn't it wrong to give in without a fight.

Believe me, you will be much happy to not strecth this beyond a point. t's just a minor offence. Nobody wants to fight this out. You made a mistake. Just plead guilty.

>Sigh! *walk out to speak to the other gentleman in the room* 

It's not about belittling yourself. Just plead guilty, pay a fine, and concentrate back on business.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment :

  1. Y a you can't fight with Kenyans other wise it is difficult for you to get out from there


    Flights To Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear on the post after moderation.