Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I do not understand lesbians gays transexuals and bisexual rights LGTB.

Supreme Court in India denied a plea to ban Article 377 realating to homosexuality today. The entire left liberal media, which was outraging against a Hindu priests closed door sexual acts, suddenly became the beacons of ageless genderless limitless sex. I am outraged.

I don't understand this LGBT experimentation, to be honest. Hence my comments on this topic must be shallow. None of the people i know seem to be directly affected by it. 


Sex with same gender...perhaps each of them have some very valid reason... Should parliament/ judiciary be pressurized to ensure a pleasurable sex life of a sampling of people not satisfied with natural ways. Should we make laws liberal for sex with animals, children, dead bodies, and what not...  Or they are not in the same category because those other object of lust cannot be brought to court to proove consent?

I would really like to understand the causes, reasons and mentality of such specimens. Is it psychological or hormonal or genetic deformity? Is it a freak defect? Or is it not a defect at all, and nature has created them for some specific need? Or they just chose for experimentation? Is it by birth or they choose? Why do they need societal certificates? Why should all society underwrite their pleasures? 

Do homosexuals demand legal sex, so they can stay with one partner. Or does it naturally mean blanket approval for sodomization orgies. Will legalizing them allow them to take over the roads in pursuit of their favored sexual objects? Will they be allowed inside gents or ladies.  I'll definitely not be comfortable in a women's loo. Will they be comfortable in our loos? Will I be comfortable with them around? And that too when they have the legal cover for their promiscuity?




I don't understand modern liberalism maybe.  But when my 5 year daughter asked me for clarifications while a media program called "what's wrong with gay sex?" ran in the background, I was certain of one thing....I'll probably never ever want her to get exposed to these people. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments will appear on the post after moderation.